Skip to content
Lunchtime can be the most challenging meal of the day.
What to do? What to have? You want to go healthy so you immediately think salad – - a sad state of affairs indeed. Here are two ideas
for a delicious and satisfying lunch without the burger and fries. Next time you are making a sandwich
for lunch try this. It will rock your world.
- Wrap of your choice
- 4 slices turkey breast
- 2 scoops avaocado
- 2 scoops White Camel Citrus Habanero
How To Make This Awesome Meal
- Take your favorite wrap, place some fresh turkey (real turkey breast please) a sliver or 2 of avocado and two scoops of White Camel Citrus Habanero Hummus.
- Add lettuce, tomato or cheese to taste ( optional )
- Roll it up like you use to in college and cut it in 3 sections.
- Serve it with a 3 bean salad or fresh coleslaw.