Skip to content
Our roasted garlic kala chana hummus is a refreshing spin on hummus that is little known to the american palet. Our hummus, paired with clasic pita bread and ripe tomatoes will have your mouth watering for hours.
- Pita Bread/ (Naan Bread) Toasted
- Ripe Tomato Slices
- Fresh Olives
- 2-3 Scoops White Camel Roasted Garlic
- Wine (optional as always)
How To Make This Awesome Meal
- Take some fresh pita bread (or naan bread) and toast it so it’s a little crispy.
- Cut the round bread in half. Place the halves on top of one another and slice again to form 8 little triangles.
- Place 2 or 3 generous scoops of WC Kala Chana on a plate with the pita triangles.
- Cut up a ripe tomato (nothing beats a garden tomato but in the winter months use Campari tomatoes - they are the only one that don’t taste like cardboard).
- Add some olives and serve it as if you created your own Mediterranean platter.
- Enjoy with a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc and pretend you’re on the Riviera. Go ahead…you deserve it.