Skip to content
These tacos make a really delicious vegan lunch or dinner
- 4 hard corn taco shell or soft tortillas
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- ½ medium sized onion shopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper – diced with seeds removed (unless you want to make it very spicy then keep the seeds)
- 3 ears of corn (kernels removed from cob)
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small can of black beans (rinsed under cold water)
How To Make This Awesome Meal
- In a large skillet, using a little canola or avocado oil, cook the pepper, onion and corn over medium heat until wilted but not browned.
- Add a little water to loosen mixture.
- Add cumin, chili powder, diced jalapeno and black beans.
- Stir and cook for 5 minutes. Add a little more water if needed.
- Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro.
- Warm the tacos in the oven on a baking sheet to make the crispy.
- Fill the tacos with the mixture and add 2 heaping tablespoons of White Camel Persian Line Hummus as a topping.
- Serve with a frosty Margareta or a cold Corona.