Skip to content
This is a fabulous healthy meal that can be prepped in the morning and cooked in minutes at dinnertime.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts pounded or sliced thin
- 6 cloves of chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped ginger
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- ¼ cup of canola or vegetable oil
- Juice from ½ lemon
How To Make This Awesome Meal
- Combine and mix all ingredients.
- Place chicken in a large shallow pan to container. Pour marinade over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours (can marinate for up to 24 hours – the longer you marinate the better the flavor).
- Cook chicken over hot grill 8 minutes (4 minutes per side).
- Place a generous dollop of White Camel Original hummus next to chicken as a wonderful accompaniment to the garlic and ginger flavor of the chicken.
- Serve with steamed asparagus and couscous.
- Note: In the middle-east hummus is commonly served with grilled meats. Try WC with a grilled steak instead of a baked potato. Your waistline will thank you. Lots of protein, very few carbs.